High-pressure drain cleaning is also referred to as jet blasting, water jetting, or hydro jetting. Most credible plumbers in Sydney use this equipment to clear drain blockages. We at Australia Wide Plumbing And Electrical regularly use this jet blasters in our work and find them very useful in removing even the most stubborn blockages. We are always in sync with the latest trends and make sure that our clients get reliable, timely, efficient, and cost-effective solutions. The use of the right types of tools helps ensure all of these things.
We know exactly how troublesome and time-consuming it can be to deal with drain blockages, which is why we also offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services. Some inexperienced plumbers use drain snakes to clear drains. While they are sometimes quite useful, they are also a very outdated method. These tools are made of metal, and the friction they use to clear drains can cause significant damage to the pipes. This is particularly true if you have old clay pipes.
What is Jet Blasting
We never like to take chances such as these and always use the latest technology in our work. When we are clearing drains, our primary aim is to make sure that the blockage is cleared as quickly as possible so that your property returns to normalcy. We use CCTV drain cameras along with jet blasters in our work. Expert plumbers first look at the inside of the drains using the CCTV drain camera.
This check gives them a better idea of what they are dealing with. Once they know where the block is and what is causing it, they use specialised equipment to clean the drains. After the clog is broken down, they use jet blasters to clear the pipes completely. The use of this technologically advanced equipment helps to ensure that the drains are completely clear of all debris and clogs.
Jet Blasting For Drain Cleaning– The Benefits
- Hydro jetting removes almost all traces of sedimentation from the drain line.
- It is a safe method of clearing drain blocks as there are no harsh chemicals or friction in the process.
- Water jetting helps clear clogs very quickly, and all it takes is one or two hours to remove them.
- It is suitable for a variety of pipes including clay, PVC, metal as well as any other pipes located under the ground.
- It is an environmentally-friendly method of clearing drains because no harmful chemicals are used in the work.
- Cleaning pipes at least once or twice a year helps prevent blockages from forming.
- This regular service goes a long way in saving you significant amounts of money on clearing blocks that can be extremely challenging to clear.
We at Australia Wide Plumbing & Electrical offer high-quality standard and emergency plumbing services to commercial and residential clients. Our jet blasting services can help clear the most stubborn blocks very quickly. For any more information about our services, feel free to call us at 1300 099 332 or use this online form to send us your requests and queries.