When you need any kind of plumbing work done in your home or commercial property, it is important that you hire the right plumber for the job. When you start looking online, you will find that there are a large number of companies that provide plumbing services. This can make it quite overwhelming to choose the right one.
Aspects To Consider
We at Australia Wide Plumbing and Electrical suggestthat you take certain aspects into consideration while looking for a plumber such as:
- Experience- When looking for a plumber, always make sure that you hire one that has vast experience in the field. They would have handled different types of plumbing jobs and would be able to provide you the kind of solutions you need. You should be able to find out when the company came into existence, by looking at the information listed on their website.
- Reputation– While it is important to hire an experienced plumber, it’s also important that you check whether the company has a good reputation in the market. You can determine this by reading online reviews or even calling the company and asking them for referrals. Calling some of the previous clients would give you a better idea about the kind of services the plumbing company provides.
- Licenses And Insurance– Only a credible company would have the required licenses and insurance in order to operate in this space. All plumbing jobs need to be carried out by a licensed number. You should be able to find the licensing and insurance information listed on the website. If this information does not feature there, make it a point to call the company and ask them for it.
- Cost– This is another aspect that you need to keep in view while choosing the right plumber. When you want to get any job done, get quotes from multiple providers. Compare the companies on the basis of cost as well as their experience and reputation and other aspects. This will give you a better idea about whether they would be able to handle your job professionally.
We at AustraliaWide Plumbing and Electrical are a leading company in the industry and can provide high quality plumbing services. We provide standard and emergency plumbing services to residential and commercial clients. For more information, feel free to contact us at 1300 099 332 or send us an email via this form.
Many people like to carry out basic repair work and home improvement tasks on their own. It’s always satisfying to conduct some DIY work around the house. However, certain jobs like plumbing should always be left to the experts.
It’s okay to change out a simple washer if there is a minor leak. But all other plumbing tasks should always be handled by professional and licensed plumbers like the ones at Australia Wide Plumbing and Electrical. Trying to handle complex plumbing jobs yourself can only result in more problems and costly fixes.
A List Of Plumbing Jobs That Should Not Be DIY
- Sewer Blocks– If you find yourself dealing with a backup in your kitchen or bathroom sink or even in the shower or bathtub areas, this could indicate a serious sewer block. One of the first things to do when you face this kind of a blockage, is to attempt clearing it with a plunger. If this doesn’t work, it could mean that the blockage is more stubborn and would need professional attention.
- Burst Pipe- If you notice apipe burst on your property, it’s important that you never attempt to repair it on your own. Pipes are quite complex and are also connected to different fittings and installations on your property. Professional plumbers have the right tools and technology as well as knowledge in order to handle these jobs expertly and efficiently.
- Toilet Leaks– If you find cracks in your toilet, it is important that you call in a professional plumber to assess whether the fixture requires replacement or repairs. They would be able to provide an objective view on the matter. This helps you make a better-informed decision about the type of new toilet you want installed.
Cost-Effective Plumbing Services
When you hire us for any kind of standard or emergency plumbing job, you can rest assured that we will conduct the work in the best possible way. We use our vast knowledge and the latest tools and techniques in our work. This helps ensure that the job is completed smoothly, professionally and in a cost effective manner.
We at AustraliaWide Plumbing and Electrical are a leading company in the industry and can provide high quality leak detection services. For more information, feel free to contact us at 1300 099 332 or send us an email via this form.
If you feel there is a leaking pipe on your office premises, it’s necessary that you get it fixed without delay. It’s best to hire the services of experts like us at Australia Wide Plumbing and Electrical. Any delay in fixing this kind of a plumbing problem can result in extensive damage to various features in your office.
However, it is also a good idea to be aware of how to detect leakage on your property. We always encourage clients to carry out some basic checks before calling us in for any kind of leak detection and leak repair solutions.
Some Checks To Conduct…
Here are some steps to follow in order to find out whether you have a leaking pipe in your office:
- Turn off all water-using appliances and faucets in your office.
- Find out where your water meter is.
- Make note of the reading on the water meter dial.
- Ensure that no one turns on any of the taps or water connections in your office.
- After about half an hour check whether there has been any change in the water meter reading.
- If there is a change in this indicates that is a leakage. A greater change would also mean that the leak is serious.
In addition to this kind of a check, there are certain other signs that can also indicate a water leakage in your office such as:
- Sound of a dripping water
- Low water pressure
- Signs of leakage and seepage in the walls and ceilings
If you have noticed any of these signs on your property, do not delay in calling us. Our team of experts is here to help you with the best pipe repair solutions. Before carrying out any kind of work, we first inspect the plumbing in order to ascertain whether there is any leakage. We use the latest leak detection tools in our work ensuring that our readings and are accurate.
We understand that as a commercial property owner you cannot afford a lengthy downtime. This is why we carry out the work as per your convenience. Our team will work efficiently and discreetly and will complete the pipe repair or replacement job within the shortest possible time.
We at Australia Wide Plumbing and Electrical are a leading company in the industry and can provide high quality leak detection and pipe repair services. For more information, feel free to contact us at 1300 099 332 or send us an email via this form.
Not every blocked drain is created equal. Sometimes the blockage would be very temporary while at others it can be quite a serious problem. Depending on the severity of the problem, it is necessary to call in a licensed plumber for the job. We at Australia Wide Plumbing & Electrical have seen that clients are sometimes unsure about exactly when they need to call in a plumber to deal with a blocked drain problem. Here are some indications that the blockage requires expert attention:
- The Blockage Is Very Deep In The Pipes
If you have a surface level drain blockage, a plunger is all you would need to clear the drain. On the other hand, if you have already attempted to use a plunger but find that the problem hasn’t been solved, it would mean that the blockage is buried deep in the pipes. In such a situation, you would need to hire the services of a plumbing professional. They will use the latest equipment and tools in their work in order to ensure that the blockage is removed efficiently and within the shortest possible time.
- There Is A Lot Of Leakage Or Pooling Of Water
If the blockage is very serious, it can damage your plumbing. Aside from this, you will also notice that there is a backup of water in various areas of your home. If you find pooling of water or leakage, it is important to call in a plumber right away. They will use their experience and the latest equipment in order to determine what the source of the problem is.
- Frequent Clogging Of A Specific Drain
If you find that one particular drain clogs very frequently, there could be some blockage in the drain pipe. It’s best not to do any kind of guesswork when it comes to severe drain blockages. Experienced plumbers like the ones at our company will use the latest equipment like CCTV drain cameras in order to identify the location and cause of the blockage. This helps them carry out the drain clearing work efficiently.
If you have noticed any of these signs, do not delay in calling us. We at Australia Wide Plumbing & Electrical provide high-quality services to commercial and residential clients. For any more information about our services, feel free to call us at 1300 099 332 or use this online form to send us your requests and queries.