Strata-Blocked Drains in Sydney
Blocked drains can impact several residents in a strata building at the same time and cause a considerable amount of water damage. Small clogs only slow the drains down, but eventually the pipes can become completely blocked and lead to problems like flooding and cracks in pipes. At AWPE, we always consider blocked drains in Sydney an urgent repair and send our technician as quickly as we can.
What are the common causes of blocked drains?
Blocked drains can be caused by a number of factors so our experts take time to understand these factors and ensure they know what the root cause of the problem is, before recommending repairs and solutions. Here are some of the common causes of blocked drains in Sydney:
- Tree roots – Tree roots are strong and sensitive and will seek out moisture from all locations. These roots can slip through the small cracks in the pipe and grow inside it to cause severe clogs. We use the latest tools and techniques to clear these clogs.
- Build up – Grease, oil, debris, hair, food remnants etc. can build up within the walls of the drain pipes and cause clogs. These clogs are mild at first but can become more severe over time, which can lead to a complete blockage.
- Collapse – Older and more fragile pipes can collapse under the weight of soil and building materials, which can lead to clogs as well.
What are the common signs of blocked drains in Sydney?
- Slow drainage in one or more sinks on the property.
- Water damage around plumbing installations.
- Massive leaks.
- Soggy ground in the backyard and landscape installations.
- Flooding in the basement.
If you want to know more about our affordable services to repair blocked drains in Sydney, don’t hesitate to give Australia Wide Plumbing And Electrical a call at 1300 099 332 or contact us through this online form.
Fantastic Plumber. Great customer service and a JOB Well Done.
Found them very professional, on time and a great job.
Highly recommend great service and a honest . Unblocked our drains with reasonable pricing thanks guys!