Leaking taps can be very problematic in strata properties; if they aren’t repaired promptly, they cause water damage and impact several tenants. At Australia Wide Plumbing And Electrical, we have worked with a number of property owners and managers over the years and know just how to carry out small leak repairs in strata properties quickly and efficiently. If you see signs of leaking taps in Sydney, don’t hesitate to give us call and we will send a technician your way promptly.
Common causes of leaking taps in Sydney
- Damage to the tap – If the tap is damaged or some component of it has stopped working, it can leak. A steady drip is a sign of a worn out or damaged washer; a damaged cartilage can also cause leaks. We can replace the washer, cartilage or even the entire tap if needed.
- Poor installation – Poor installation is also a common cause of leaking taps in Sydney. This happens often with DIY installations and can be easily fixed at a low cost.
- Water pressure – Low or high water pressure can cause the taps to leak and make the water supply inconsistent. Our experts will examine the water pressure levels and adjust the settings or replace the valve if needed.
Why should you call us immediately?
- Leaking taps waste water and can lead to more expensive water bills at the end of the month.
- Water spreads and causes damage to the surrounding walls and installations. If the leak isn’t fixed promptly, there’s an increased risk of water damage.
- Tap leaks can be a sign of damaged plumbing as well.
If you want to know more about our affordable services to repair leaking taps in Sydney, don’t hesitate to give Australia Wide Plumbing And Electrical a call at 1300 099 332 or contact us through this online form.