Blocked drains can be such a nuisance whether it is on small scale or large scale. It is one of the problems you would like to get rid of as soon as possible and prevent it from recurring. How can you know whether your drain is blocked?
Signs of Blocked Drains
- A bad smell is emitted from the drain
- If the toilet drain is affected, the water level may seem higher or lower than usual
- Unusual noises are produced, similar to a gurgling noise
- Drainage of water is very slow after a pool forms. At times, there may be no drainage at all.
- Water backs up from the drain
Solving Clogged Drain Problems
You have two choices when it comes to solving drainage problems. You can either do it yourself or you can hire a professional plumber to solve the problem for you. Which option should you choose? We will examine the advantages and disadvantages of both.
Advantages of Do-It-Yourself
The major advantage is that it is cheap since you do not have to pay someone else to do the job for you.
You must have heard of the saying ‘cheap is expensive’. Although it is cheaper to do the work by yourself, it may be expensive in the long run since there may be major drainage problems you may not identify. Repairing such a problem in future may cost you a lot of money.
You may fail to identify another drainage problem or the root cause of the current drainage problem you are having. Since you do not know the root cause, the problem will persist
The method you use to solve your problem may not be the right method to use. Although it may solve the problem temporarily, chances of recurrence are high.
Advantages of Hiring a Professional
- He is able to properly diagnose the problem, its severity, and its source.
- Although a lot of solutions exist, he will use the right and suitable one for your case since he is knowledgeable and experienced in the plumbing field.
- He may detect additional problems which could later cause you so much headache
- He can advise you on how to maintain your drains properly to avoid clogging in future.
There is no disadvantage. You can never go wrong by hiring a professional.
Our professional plumbers have the knowledge and experience to solve any drainage issue you have whether it is major or minor. They are licensed so you can be confident they know what they are doing when they work on your drains.
Our services are available in Sydney, Australia at all times so you can call us whenever you want, even when it is an emergency in the middle of the night. Apart from dealing with drainage problems, we also offer maintenance services to ensure your drainage systems are working well throughout the year.
Our prices are affordable so you can be guaranteed you will be getting value for your money. The fee charged will depend on the scope of the problem. We will inspect the drainage system to diagnose the problem that let you know what needs to be done.
Reciprocal URL: http://australiaonlineadvertising.com.au