At How to Detect A Leaking Pipe In My Office
If you feel there is a leaking pipe on your office premises, it’s necessary that you get it fixed without delay. It’s best to hire the services of experts like us at Australia Wide Plumbing and Electrical. Any delay in fixing this kind of a plumbing problem can result in extensive damage to various features in your office.
However, it is also a good idea to be aware of how to detect leakage on your property. We always encourage clients to carry out some basic checks before calling us in for any kind of leak detection and leak repair solutions.
Some Checks To Conduct…
Here are some steps to follow in order to find out whether you have a leaking pipe in your office:
- Turn off all water-using appliances and faucets in your office.
- Find out where your water meter is.
- Make note of the reading on the water meter dial.
- Ensure that no one turns on any of the taps or water connections in your office.
- After about half an hour check whether there has been any change in the water meter reading.
- If there is a change in this indicates that is a leakage. A greater change would also mean that the leak is serious.
In addition to this kind of a check, there are certain other signs that can also indicate a water leakage in your office such as:
- Sound of a dripping water
- Low water pressure
- Signs of leakage and seepage in the walls and ceilings
If you have noticed any of these signs on your property, do not delay in calling us. Our team of experts is here to help you with the best pipe repair solutions. Before carrying out any kind of work, we first inspect the plumbing in order to ascertain whether there is any leakage. We use the latest leak detection tools in our work ensuring that our readings and are accurate.
We understand that as a commercial property owner you cannot afford a lengthy downtime. This is why we carry out the work as per your convenience. Our team will work efficiently and discreetly and will complete the pipe repair or replacement job within the shortest possible time.
We at Australia Wide Plumbing and Electrical are a leading company in the industry and can provide high quality leak detection and pipe repair services. For more information, feel free to contact us at 1300 099 332 or send us an email via this form.
Fantastic Plumber. Great customer service and a JOB Well Done.
Found them very professional, on time and a great job.
Highly recommend great service and a honest . Unblocked our drains with reasonable pricing thanks guys!